Arizona Diamondbacks prospect Archie Bradley placed on disabled list
It was announced Tuesday that pitcher Archie Bradley has been placed on the seven-day disabled list, retroactive to April 27, due to a mild flexor strain in his right elbow.
Bradley is scheduled to start a throwing program after 2 weeks of rest.— Arizona Diamondbacks (@Dbacks) April 29, 2014
The 21-year-old failed to win a spot in the starting rotation out of spring training and has since struggled with Triple-A Reno.
Bradley has posted a 1-4 record with a 5.18 ERA in five starts. He has allowed 26 hits and 12 walks in 24.1 innings of work, while striking out 23.
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.