Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
The Arizona Diamondbacks are struggling.
It would appear the Diamondbacks top prospect Archie Bradley is struggling as well.
In his latest outing for the Reno Aces Monday night the Fresno Grizzlies batted around and scored three runs on four hits off Bradley in the second inning.
Bradley finished with a line of five hits, three runs and two walks in four innings. He did strike out eight.
The Grizzlies beat the Aces 6-4.
It was the second consecutive rough outing for Bradley. Last week he gave up four runs in 4.1 innings.
The young prospect is now 1-3 on the season with a 3.98 ERA.
Tyler Bassett, Digital Content Manager
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.