Updated Apr 21, 2014 - 3:47 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks to host 'Zombie Night'
More than 1,000 zombies are expected to attend a pregame Zombie Walk around the warning track at 5:45 p.m.
The night of the "un-dead" will include giveaways and prizes from the hit AMC show "Walking Dead," zombiefied player headshots on dbTV and a Gila River Casinos postgame fireworks show set to zombie-like music.
There will also be a haunted maze that all fans are welcome to experience along the main concourse in front of the Coors Light Strike Zone. Kids will be designated as "Official Zombie Hunters" and will get a chance to have their faces painted at the Phoenix Children's Hospital Sandlot.
The Zombie Night package includes a survival kit, a drawstring bag, a T-shirt and a mini-bat.
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.