Updated Apr 21, 2014 - 3:47 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks to host 'Zombie Night'
More than 1,000 zombies are expected to attend a pregame Zombie Walk around the warning track at 5:45 p.m.
The night of the "un-dead" will include giveaways and prizes from the hit AMC show "Walking Dead," zombiefied player headshots on dbTV and a Gila River Casinos postgame fireworks show set to zombie-like music.
There will also be a haunted maze that all fans are welcome to experience along the main concourse in front of the Coors Light Strike Zone. Kids will be designated as "Official Zombie Hunters" and will get a chance to have their faces painted at the Phoenix Children's Hospital Sandlot.
The Zombie Night package includes a survival kit, a drawstring bag, a T-shirt and a mini-bat.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.