Updated Apr 14, 2014 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks add Mike Bolsinger to Major League roster
In corresponding moves, the team has optioned relief pitcher Will Harris to Reno and placed reliever David Hernandez on the 60-day disabled list.
Bolsinger, 26, posted a 2-0 record to go along with a 1.42 ERA in 12.2 innings with Reno to begin the season.
The right-hander will be getting his first major league experience with the D-backs. In five minor league seasons in the D-backs' organization, he has gone 25-18 with a 3.38 ERA.
Harris, 29, was 0-1 with a 9.72 ERA in 8.1 innings this season for the D-backs.
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.