Updated Apr 14, 2014 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks add Mike Bolsinger to Major League roster
In corresponding moves, the team has optioned relief pitcher Will Harris to Reno and placed reliever David Hernandez on the 60-day disabled list.
Bolsinger, 26, posted a 2-0 record to go along with a 1.42 ERA in 12.2 innings with Reno to begin the season.
The right-hander will be getting his first major league experience with the D-backs. In five minor league seasons in the D-backs' organization, he has gone 25-18 with a 3.38 ERA.
Harris, 29, was 0-1 with a 9.72 ERA in 8.1 innings this season for the D-backs.
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.