The Pulse: Losing to the Dodgers is most disappointing part of series
Monday, we asked what the most disappointing part of the D-backs' opening series in Sydney was.
And with 633 votes submitted, apparently you are most disappointed in who the team lost to, not why they lost.
A total of 264 votes -- or 42 percent -- went "Losing to the Dodgers."
The next closest total, 151 votes, went to the team's sluggish offense.
Following that was Trevor Cahill's performance Saturday, which earned 136 votes, and last but not least, 82 fans were disappointed the D-backs gave up a pair of home games by playing in Australia.
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.