The Pulse: Archie Bradley is ready for the big leagues
On Tuesday, we asked what the Diamondbacks should do with top prospect Archie Bradley.
A total of 594 votes were submitted, and the majority if you think they should make him part of the starting rotation on Opening Day.
That option received 387 votes, good enough for 65 percent. The next closest total went to keeping him in the minor leagues to postpone his free agency, which earned 171 votes.
Only 36 votes went to the idea that Bradley is not ready for the big leagues.
The right-hander has had two Cactus League starts, tossing 6.1 innings if shutout baseball. He's struck out nine hitters and walked four.
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.