The Pulse: Starting rotation is D-backs' biggest worry
On Tuesday, we asked what about the 2014 Diamondbacks concerns you the most.
And with 495 responses submitted, it is clear the starting rotation is your greatest worry, as it earned 304 votes -- or 61 percent.
The next closest was the bullpen, which earned 93 votes, and the possibility of the lineup striking out too much, which garnered 69.
But even those two -- which were the only other options to reach a double-digit percentage -- paled in comparison to the rotation.
No, it's the group of Patrick Corbin, Trevor Cahill, Wade Miley, Brandon McCarthy and Bronson Arroyo, with Randall Delgado and Archie Bradley also in the mix that concerns fans most.
- Four-run fifth inning does in McCarthy, D-backs in loss to Cubs: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: 'If we don't start winning, I should be held accountable'
- Diamondbacks didn't have a chance after Sydney
- Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
- Wood homers, allows 1 run in Cubs' win
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.