The Pulse: Starting rotation is D-backs' biggest worry
On Tuesday, we asked what about the 2014 Diamondbacks concerns you the most.
And with 495 responses submitted, it is clear the starting rotation is your greatest worry, as it earned 304 votes -- or 61 percent.
The next closest was the bullpen, which earned 93 votes, and the possibility of the lineup striking out too much, which garnered 69.
But even those two -- which were the only other options to reach a double-digit percentage -- paled in comparison to the rotation.
No, it's the group of Patrick Corbin, Trevor Cahill, Wade Miley, Brandon McCarthy and Bronson Arroyo, with Randall Delgado and Archie Bradley also in the mix that concerns fans most.
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Martin Prado to New York Yankees
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Gerardo Parra to Milwaukee Brewers for prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.