Arizona Diamondbacks announce reporting dates, non-roster invitees for Spring Training
The rest of the squad is due to report February 11 and the Cactus League schedule gets underway February 26 with a home game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The club also announced its non-roster invitees for 2014.
Right-handed pitchers (11): Jake Barrett, Mike Bolsinger, Archie Bradley, R.J. Hively, Daniel Hudson, Willy Paredes, Adam Russell, A.J. Schugel, Seth Simmons, Matt Stites and Jess Todd.
Left-handed pitchers (2): Andrew Chafin, Ryan Rowland-Smith
Catchers (4): Henry Blanco, Blake Lalli, Bobby Wilson and Steven Rodriguez
Infielders (7): Nick Ahmed, Nick Evans, Michael Freeman, Mike Jacobs, Sean Jamieson, Jake Lamb and Andy Marte
Outfielders (3): Danny Dorn, Justin Greene and Evan Marzilli.
- Diamondbacks GM Towers: New prospect Peter O'Brien provides 'an impact bat'
- Diamondbacks give Paul Goldschmidt a much-needed 'mental and physical' day off
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Kevin Towers, D-backs general manger - Friday August 1D-backs general manager Kevin Towers says he’s happy with the trade results.
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.