The Pulse: 'Let's wait and see' on Addison Reed-Matt Davidson trade
Tuesday, we asked what our readers thought of the recent trade that sent Arizona Diamondbacks third baseman Matt Davidson to the Chicago White Sox in exchange for closer Addison Reed. The choices were I like it, closer was a weak position in 2013, I like it, Davidson wasn't going to play here, I don't like it, closers are a dime a dozen, I don't like it, Matt Davidson will be a star and Not sure, let's wait and see.
In one of the closest polls ArizonaSports.com has ever conducted, 31 percent of the 750 votes were in favor of the 'Wait and See' approach when it comes to the deal, while 30 percent thought it was a good deal because it addressed a position of need.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?