The Pulse: 'Let's wait and see' on Addison Reed-Matt Davidson trade
Tuesday, we asked what our readers thought of the recent trade that sent Arizona Diamondbacks third baseman Matt Davidson to the Chicago White Sox in exchange for closer Addison Reed. The choices were I like it, closer was a weak position in 2013, I like it, Davidson wasn't going to play here, I don't like it, closers are a dime a dozen, I don't like it, Matt Davidson will be a star and Not sure, let's wait and see.
In one of the closest polls ArizonaSports.com has ever conducted, 31 percent of the 750 votes were in favor of the 'Wait and See' approach when it comes to the deal, while 30 percent thought it was a good deal because it addressed a position of need.
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.