The Pulse: 'Let's wait and see' on Addison Reed-Matt Davidson trade
Tuesday, we asked what our readers thought of the recent trade that sent Arizona Diamondbacks third baseman Matt Davidson to the Chicago White Sox in exchange for closer Addison Reed. The choices were I like it, closer was a weak position in 2013, I like it, Davidson wasn't going to play here, I don't like it, closers are a dime a dozen, I don't like it, Matt Davidson will be a star and Not sure, let's wait and see.
In one of the closest polls ArizonaSports.com has ever conducted, 31 percent of the 750 votes were in favor of the 'Wait and See' approach when it comes to the deal, while 30 percent thought it was a good deal because it addressed a position of need.
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Bronson Arroyo may not be ready at start of season
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley excited to pitch in Australia
- Signing with Arizona Diamondbacks 'perfect' for Oliver Perez
- D-backs finalize deal with LHP Oliver Perez
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- Pedro Gomez, ESPN MLB reporter - Monday March 10Pedro Gomez discusses Barry Bonds' return to the Giants.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.