Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 4:49 pm
The Pulse: D-backs fans like the Trumbo trade
Tuesday we asked our readers to grade the trade the Arizona Diamondbacks completed at the Winter Meetings. The D-backs acquired slugger Mark Trumbo from the Angels in a three-way trade that sent left-handed pitcher Tyler Skaggs to Los Angeles and outfielder Adam Eaton to the Chicago White Sox.
Of the 938 votes cast, an overwhelming 80 percent of respondents gave the deal a grade of 'C' or better, with the majority of voters (41 percent) gave it a 'B'.
Despite the criticism that has been lobbed at general manager Kevin Towers, only 9 percent gave the trade a grad of 'F'.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.