Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 4:49 pm
The Pulse: D-backs fans like the Trumbo trade
Tuesday we asked our readers to grade the trade the Arizona Diamondbacks completed at the Winter Meetings. The D-backs acquired slugger Mark Trumbo from the Angels in a three-way trade that sent left-handed pitcher Tyler Skaggs to Los Angeles and outfielder Adam Eaton to the Chicago White Sox.
Of the 938 votes cast, an overwhelming 80 percent of respondents gave the deal a grade of 'C' or better, with the majority of voters (41 percent) gave it a 'B'.
Despite the criticism that has been lobbed at general manager Kevin Towers, only 9 percent gave the trade a grad of 'F'.
- Reserve outfielder Tony Campana supplies spark during D-backs' sluggish start
- Hill, Diamondbacks top Dodgers in extra innings
- Diamondbacks exorcise some demons in win over Dodgers
- D-backs break winless streak, beat Dodgers in extras: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Cody Ross goes hitless in season debut
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.