Diamondbacks giving away Sydney trip on Fan Appreciation Day
As part of Fan Appreciation Day, the D-backs will be giving away a trip for two to see the team open the 2014 season against the Los Angeles Dodgers in Sydney, Australia March 22 and 23.
The prize includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to Sydney, a five-night stay at a Four-Star hotel, tickets to both games and a tourism package valued at about $3,000.
In addition to the Sydney giveaway, the D-backs will also be sending one fan home in a Ford Fusion courtesy of Sanderson Ford. Finalists were selected for a chance to win the Ford Fusion while playing the Gila River Casinos KaChingKo promotion throughout the 2013 season.
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.