Diamondbacks giving away Sydney trip on Fan Appreciation Day
As part of Fan Appreciation Day, the D-backs will be giving away a trip for two to see the team open the 2014 season against the Los Angeles Dodgers in Sydney, Australia March 22 and 23.
The prize includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to Sydney, a five-night stay at a Four-Star hotel, tickets to both games and a tourism package valued at about $3,000.
In addition to the Sydney giveaway, the D-backs will also be sending one fan home in a Ford Fusion courtesy of Sanderson Ford. Finalists were selected for a chance to win the Ford Fusion while playing the Gila River Casinos KaChingKo promotion throughout the 2013 season.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.