Diamondbacks giving away Sydney trip on Fan Appreciation Day
As part of Fan Appreciation Day, the D-backs will be giving away a trip for two to see the team open the 2014 season against the Los Angeles Dodgers in Sydney, Australia March 22 and 23.
The prize includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to Sydney, a five-night stay at a Four-Star hotel, tickets to both games and a tourism package valued at about $3,000.
In addition to the Sydney giveaway, the D-backs will also be sending one fan home in a Ford Fusion courtesy of Sanderson Ford. Finalists were selected for a chance to win the Ford Fusion while playing the Gila River Casinos KaChingKo promotion throughout the 2013 season.
- Rookie makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.