Diamondbacks giving away Sydney trip on Fan Appreciation Day
As part of Fan Appreciation Day, the D-backs will be giving away a trip for two to see the team open the 2014 season against the Los Angeles Dodgers in Sydney, Australia March 22 and 23.
The prize includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to Sydney, a five-night stay at a Four-Star hotel, tickets to both games and a tourism package valued at about $3,000.
In addition to the Sydney giveaway, the D-backs will also be sending one fan home in a Ford Fusion courtesy of Sanderson Ford. Finalists were selected for a chance to win the Ford Fusion while playing the Gila River Casinos KaChingKo promotion throughout the 2013 season.
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.