Updated Sep 26, 2013 - 9:00 am
D-backs' Goldschmidt jerseys among most popular in MLB
In a list released by Major League Baseball and MLB.com/Shop, the jersey of the 26-year-old first baseman is the 20th-best selling in all of baseball since the All-Star break.
Goldschmidt is one of three players who cracked the top 20 list for the first time in their careers, joining Baltimore slugger Chris Davis and Oakland's Yoenis Cespedes.
MLB Most Popular Jerseys Since All-Star Break
1. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees
2. Matt Harvey, New York Mets
3. Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers
4. Manny Machado, Baltimore Orioles
5. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
6. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
7. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
8. Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh Pirates
9. Yoenis Cespedes, Oakland Athletics
10. Mike Trout, LA Angels of Anaheim
11. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox
12. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
13. David Wright, New York Mets
14. Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
15. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
16. Chris Davis, Baltimore Orioles
17. Hyun-Jin Ryu, Los Angeles Dodgers
18. David Ortiz, Boston Red Sox
19. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
20. Paul Goldschmidt, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.