Updated Sep 26, 2013 - 9:00 am
D-backs' Goldschmidt jerseys among most popular in MLB
In a list released by Major League Baseball and MLB.com/Shop, the jersey of the 26-year-old first baseman is the 20th-best selling in all of baseball since the All-Star break.
Goldschmidt is one of three players who cracked the top 20 list for the first time in their careers, joining Baltimore slugger Chris Davis and Oakland's Yoenis Cespedes.
MLB Most Popular Jerseys Since All-Star Break
1. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees
2. Matt Harvey, New York Mets
3. Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers
4. Manny Machado, Baltimore Orioles
5. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
6. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
7. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
8. Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh Pirates
9. Yoenis Cespedes, Oakland Athletics
10. Mike Trout, LA Angels of Anaheim
11. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox
12. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
13. David Wright, New York Mets
14. Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
15. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
16. Chris Davis, Baltimore Orioles
17. Hyun-Jin Ryu, Los Angeles Dodgers
18. David Ortiz, Boston Red Sox
19. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
20. Paul Goldschmidt, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.