Updated Sep 20, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Senator John McCain has choice words for Dodgers
They also touched a bit of a nerve with some Diamondbacks fans when their celebration spilled over into the pool in right-center field at Chase Field.
Possibly the world's most famous D-backs fan, U.S. Senator John McCain, was one that had a nerve touched, and he took to Twitter to let his 1.8 million followers know about it, along with a link to our own Dan Bickley's column on the subject.
Of course, it didn't take long for reaction to the Senator's tweet. One who chimed in was Dodgers' reliever Brian Wilson.
Senator McComplain knows a thing or two about coming in second and watching someone take a plunge in the pool (I mean poll) #POoLITICS— Brian Wilson (@BrianWilson38) September 20, 2013
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 9When is it time to make changes?