Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 7:31 pm
Arizona reacts to Dodgers' NL West celebration
Though we didn't like them jumping in our pool, I do congratulate the Dodgers on winning the west and their incredible run.— Derrick Hall (@DHallDbacks) September 20, 2013
A classless act of arrogance by Dodgers-canonballs and jackknifes in Chase Field Pool after winning the West #fox10— Jude LaCava (@judefox10) September 20, 2013
I "get" some outrage over pool thing but not sure how many players are too upset. One thing is certain: These teams don't like each other— Jesse Sanchez (@JesseSanchezMLB) September 19, 2013
Owing to a recent contamination the D'backs will have to drain the pool at Chase Field.. Hopefully, with the Dodgers still in it.— E.J. Montini (@ejmontini) September 19, 2013
@sbordow They probably are. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be angry about this.— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) September 19, 2013
All things considered, #Dbacks fans have more to think about than who swims in the pool. Great start to season & faded in the second half.— Jesse Sanchez (@JesseSanchezMLB) September 19, 2013
Bloomquist: "They clinched the division this year so if that's how they're going to act and be classless, that's their clubhouse."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Bloomquist: "I would expect them to act with a little more class than they did. I doubt the New York Yankees would do something like that."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Yeah L.A's pool stunt classless but motivation for #Dbacks next year should be getting butt kicked in division by Dodgers— scott bordow (@sbordow) September 19, 2013
Here's an idea, if the dbacks don't want the dodgers swimming in their pool don't let them clinch in AZ— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) September 19, 2013
Classless Dodgers!— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) September 19, 2013
Nick Punto jumps in Chase Field pool. Willie Bloomquist disapproves. Time for a steel cage match? http://t.co/brwgSkOzk9— Jerry Crasnick (@jcrasnick) September 20, 2013
@azbobbymac plunking coming for this dunking— Bob Young (@BobYoungTHI) September 19, 2013
This rivalry just got ratcheted up to a whole new level. Dodgers celebrating in the pool at Chase Field? Good grief.— Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac) September 19, 2013
So the Dodgers and celebrating in the Dbacks' pool? Immature-tay, Randy. Immature-tay.— Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac) September 19, 2013
#DBacks not happy with Dodgers celebrating in Chase Field pool, Willie Bloomquist called it "classless and disrespectful."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Can't believe Dodgers got in the pool at Chase Field. No Class I hate them so much. Next year we will be West Champs #DbacksforLife— aaron little (@real_aaron00) September 20, 2013
Too bad Fox Sports Az had to sign off from its coverage; I'm expecting a brawl if the Dbacks catch wind of the Dodgers invading their pool.— Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac) September 19, 2013
Dbacks clubhouse is pissed over Dodgers pool celebration— Zach Buchanan (@azc_zachb) September 19, 2013
Why don't the Dodgers just take the DBacks wives and girlfriends out celebrating tonight while they're at it?— Tim Ring (@timring3TV) September 19, 2013
Bloomquist on #Dodgers pool celebration: "They have a lot of veteran players on their team. I thought they had more class than that."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Great TV! @JoeDanaReports asks young girl at Chase Field how we should get back at Dodgers for pool outrage. She says, "Give 'em a wedgie!"— Phil Boas (@boas_phil) September 20, 2013
What a year... 9 1/2 out to jumping in the Chase Field pool with the help of Brain Wilson's relief pitching. #WeLoveIt— Adam Thomas (@BeachballDelay) September 20, 2013
Lol at everyone pissed off that the dodgers jumped into the pool at chase field WHO CARES— tvoriousBIG (@tvorioussmallz) September 20, 2013
The Dodgers celebrating in the pool is classless. Plain classless.— Jeffrey Sanders (@JeSanders11) September 19, 2013
GIF: Yasiel Puig does the worm after the Dodgers clinch the NL West today. http://t.co/bJQ5DjAigg— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 20, 2013
- Diamondbacks give Paul Goldschmidt a much-needed 'mental and physical' day off
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Eric Chavez 'at ease' with his decision to retire at age 36
- Kevin Towers, D-backs general manger - Friday August 1D-backs general manager Kevin Towers says he’s happy with the trade results.
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.