Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 7:31 pm
Arizona reacts to Dodgers' NL West celebration
Though we didn't like them jumping in our pool, I do congratulate the Dodgers on winning the west and their incredible run.— Derrick Hall (@DHallDbacks) September 20, 2013
A classless act of arrogance by Dodgers-canonballs and jackknifes in Chase Field Pool after winning the West #fox10— Jude LaCava (@judefox10) September 20, 2013
I "get" some outrage over pool thing but not sure how many players are too upset. One thing is certain: These teams don't like each other— Jesse Sanchez (@JesseSanchezMLB) September 19, 2013
Owing to a recent contamination the D'backs will have to drain the pool at Chase Field.. Hopefully, with the Dodgers still in it.— E.J. Montini (@ejmontini) September 19, 2013
@sbordow They probably are. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be angry about this.— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) September 19, 2013
All things considered, #Dbacks fans have more to think about than who swims in the pool. Great start to season & faded in the second half.— Jesse Sanchez (@JesseSanchezMLB) September 19, 2013
Bloomquist: "They clinched the division this year so if that's how they're going to act and be classless, that's their clubhouse."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Bloomquist: "I would expect them to act with a little more class than they did. I doubt the New York Yankees would do something like that."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Yeah L.A's pool stunt classless but motivation for #Dbacks next year should be getting butt kicked in division by Dodgers— scott bordow (@sbordow) September 19, 2013
Here's an idea, if the dbacks don't want the dodgers swimming in their pool don't let them clinch in AZ— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) September 19, 2013
Classless Dodgers!— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) September 19, 2013
Nick Punto jumps in Chase Field pool. Willie Bloomquist disapproves. Time for a steel cage match? http://t.co/brwgSkOzk9— Jerry Crasnick (@jcrasnick) September 20, 2013
@azbobbymac plunking coming for this dunking— Bob Young (@BobYoungTHI) September 19, 2013
This rivalry just got ratcheted up to a whole new level. Dodgers celebrating in the pool at Chase Field? Good grief.— Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac) September 19, 2013
So the Dodgers and celebrating in the Dbacks' pool? Immature-tay, Randy. Immature-tay.— Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac) September 19, 2013
#DBacks not happy with Dodgers celebrating in Chase Field pool, Willie Bloomquist called it "classless and disrespectful."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Can't believe Dodgers got in the pool at Chase Field. No Class I hate them so much. Next year we will be West Champs #DbacksforLife— aaron little (@real_aaron00) September 20, 2013
Too bad Fox Sports Az had to sign off from its coverage; I'm expecting a brawl if the Dbacks catch wind of the Dodgers invading their pool.— Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac) September 19, 2013
Dbacks clubhouse is pissed over Dodgers pool celebration— Zach Buchanan (@azc_zachb) September 19, 2013
Why don't the Dodgers just take the DBacks wives and girlfriends out celebrating tonight while they're at it?— Tim Ring (@timring3TV) September 19, 2013
Bloomquist on #Dodgers pool celebration: "They have a lot of veteran players on their team. I thought they had more class than that."— Tyler Emerick (@TylerEmerick) September 19, 2013
Great TV! @JoeDanaReports asks young girl at Chase Field how we should get back at Dodgers for pool outrage. She says, "Give 'em a wedgie!"— Phil Boas (@boas_phil) September 20, 2013
What a year... 9 1/2 out to jumping in the Chase Field pool with the help of Brain Wilson's relief pitching. #WeLoveIt— Adam Thomas (@BeachballDelay) September 20, 2013
Lol at everyone pissed off that the dodgers jumped into the pool at chase field WHO CARES— tvoriousBIG (@tvorioussmallz) September 20, 2013
The Dodgers celebrating in the pool is classless. Plain classless.— Jeffrey Sanders (@JeSanders11) September 19, 2013
GIF: Yasiel Puig does the worm after the Dodgers clinch the NL West today. http://t.co/bJQ5DjAigg— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 20, 2013
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special throwback jersey against Chicago Cubs
- Arizona Diamondbacks GM Kevin Towers says on-field product is his responsibility
- Didi Gregorius off to hot start with Triple-A Reno
- D-backs GM on pitching struggles: 'I've never seen anything like it'
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.