Diamondbacks offer league's second cheapest beer, according to report
According to a report as part of Team Marketing's 2013 Fan Cost Index, the D-backs charge an average of just 29 cents for an ounce of beer, well under the league average of 38.9 cents per ounce. The team is known for its $4 value beer, considered by Team Marketing to be the cheapest beer in baseball.
The only team that offers a cheaper option is the Los Angeles Angels, who sell their beer at an average of 28 cents per ounce. At the top of the list, charging 60 cents per ounce, sit the Boston Red Sox, which may not come as a shock to anyone that's visited Fenway Park.
This isn't the first time the D-backs have done well in one of these studies. In Team Marketing's report for the 2012 season that came out in April, the D-backs were given the lowest Fan Cost Index in baseball, a statistic they developed describing the cost of what they consider an expected cost for a family trip to the ballgame.
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.