D-backs promote Tony Campana, option Tyler Skaggs to Reno
This will be Campana's second stint with the big league club this season. The 27-year-old played in two games against the New York Mets during a series in early July, hitting .300 (3-for-10) with two stolen bases.
In Reno, Campana is batting .293 with one home run, 29 RBI and 32 stolen bases, which is good for second in the Pacific Coast League.
Skaggs last pitched for the Diamondbacks on July 27, when he started in a 12-3 loss to the San Diego Padres. In 13 starts at Reno, Skaggs is 6-7 with a 4.12 ERA.
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.