Trevor Cahill gets loss in rehab start for Triple-A Reno
Arizona Diamondbacks starting pitcher Trevor Cahill made his first rehab start with the Reno Aces on Tuesday night.
Cahill surrendered four runs -- three earned -- on five hits through 5.1 innings. He also walked three hitters and struck out three in Aces' 4-2 loss.
The right-hander's only 1-2-3 inning came in the fifth.
The 25-year-old has been on the disabled list since July 1 with a right hip contusion.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.