Updated Jun 14, 2013 - 7:50 pm
Who's Your Daddy: Richard Justice
What is the most important life lesson your dad passed down to you?
"It's interesting you ask that as Father's Day approaches, because my oldest daughter lives in Austin, Texas and is 26 years old. Shes about to move to Phoenix, Arizona, and she's taking a job at Nordstrom's in Fashion Square Mall. We've never had her apart, so it's a tough, emotional Father's Day.
"The most important thing I learned from him was a relentless work ethic. He was a grinder in every sense of the word, and I would like to think he passed that down to me."
What is the most memorable sports experience you remember sharing with your dad?
"My favorite sports moment with my dad, I worked in Dallas for a long time and grew up there. I knew Tom Landry and Roger Staubach. Of all the people, the only sports person my dad ever wanted to meet was ironically Nolan Ryan. And the only game he ever asked me to take him to was to see Nolan pitch. About a year before he died, I got him seats down by the Rangers' bullpen in the old ballpark where you could watch Nolan go through his pre-game routine. I'll never forget my old man just studying Nolan Ryan. He was so intrigued, because he saw Nolan more than anybody else as a person who reflected his values, his character, his work ethic."
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Diamondbacks surpass Tigers in wild 8th inning: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?