Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 4:28 pm
Who's Your Daddy: Derrick Hall, D-backs president
What is the most important life lesson your dad passed down to you?
My dad was special to me, as you guys know, and that is in the past. And he had told me, as I started my career out with the Dodgers, he said, 'You need to treat everybody as if they are better than you because they probably are.' He said, 'And I want you to know everyone who you work with by name.' And that is game day staff, ushers, ticket takers, fellow office workers, and I've taken that to heart, and how right he is.
What is the most memorable sports experience you remember sharing with your dad?
First time he took me to Dodger Stadium and taught me how to keep score. There is nothing like sitting there with your child, boy or girl, and sitting down with a scorebook and teaching your son or daughter how to keep score. And to watch them look up after a couple innings, like I did to my dad, and say, 'I think I got it, didn't I do that one right,' and the first time you get to pencil in that entire infield because that meant they scored, it was pretty special.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.