Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 11:55 am
D-backs claim Adcock from Royals, round out 40-man roster
Adcock, a former fifth-round draft pick of the Seattle Mariners, was 3-4 with a 7.09 ERA (37 ER in 47.0 IP) in 10 games with Triple-A Omaha this season. He is 35-44 with a 4.61 ERA in 131 games (117 starts) in seven minor league seasons. The 25 year old pitched in 36 games for the Royals between the 2011 and 2012 season, going 1-4 with one save and a 3.79 ERA in 95.0 innings pitched.
The Diamondbacks have optioned Adcock to Triple-A Reno.
The move rounds out the Diamondbacks' 40-man roster.
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.