Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 11:55 am
D-backs claim Adcock from Royals, round out 40-man roster
Adcock, a former fifth-round draft pick of the Seattle Mariners, was 3-4 with a 7.09 ERA (37 ER in 47.0 IP) in 10 games with Triple-A Omaha this season. He is 35-44 with a 4.61 ERA in 131 games (117 starts) in seven minor league seasons. The 25 year old pitched in 36 games for the Royals between the 2011 and 2012 season, going 1-4 with one save and a 3.79 ERA in 95.0 innings pitched.
The Diamondbacks have optioned Adcock to Triple-A Reno.
The move rounds out the Diamondbacks' 40-man roster.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.