Updated May 29, 2013 - 2:26 pm
Daniel Hudson throws six innings of rehab work
The 26-year-old threw six innings against a team of San Francisco Giants at Extended Spring Training at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale, allowing four earned runs and seven hits. He struck out three and walked one while throwing 74 pitches (54 strikes).
Hudson underwent the surgery last July 9 and is expected to return to big league action sometime near the All-Star break.
Got lit up a little bit today in extended spring so that means I must have had pretty good stuff #toomanystrikes— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
Seriously though the arm felt great today! #KeepPushing— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special throwback jersey against Chicago Cubs
- Arizona Diamondbacks GM Kevin Towers says on-field product is his responsibility
- Didi Gregorius off to hot start with Triple-A Reno
- D-backs GM on pitching struggles: 'I've never seen anything like it'
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.