Updated May 29, 2013 - 2:26 pm
Daniel Hudson throws six innings of rehab work
The 26-year-old threw six innings against a team of San Francisco Giants at Extended Spring Training at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale, allowing four earned runs and seven hits. He struck out three and walked one while throwing 74 pitches (54 strikes).
Hudson underwent the surgery last July 9 and is expected to return to big league action sometime near the All-Star break.
Got lit up a little bit today in extended spring so that means I must have had pretty good stuff #toomanystrikes— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
Seriously though the arm felt great today! #KeepPushing— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.