Updated May 27, 2013 - 8:08 am
D-backs to wear camouflage caps and jerseys Monday
And in keeping with MLB's patriotic-themed Memorial Day tradition, they'll be breaking out new hats and jerseys for the twin bill.
But in a change from years past, this season's Memorial Day duds wont feature some variation of red, white and blue. This year, all 30 MLB teams are going camo.
The Diamondbacks will wear camouflaged hats and jerseys with camo lettering against the Rangers. All proceeds from sales of the special merchandise will benefit the Welcome Home Veterans program.
Check out what the D-backs will be wearing below.
- Collmenter, D-backs down Padres, snap losing streak
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter dazzles in D-backs' win over Padres
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.