Updated Mar 4, 2013 - 9:03 am
D-backs starter Josh Collmenter struggles in loss to Giants
Adam Eaton, William Bloomquist and Jon Giffin each had a RBI. AJ Pollock was 2-for-3 with a triple. Cliff Pennington and John McDonald each had two hits.
In his first game against his former team, Cody Ross struck out in his only at-bat before leaving the game with left calf soreness.
The D-backs return to action Monday at Salt River Fields when they host the Reds. Brandon McCarthy will make his second start of the spring. Also scheduled to pitch tomorrow are Starling Peralta and Tony Sipp.
Members of Team USA will also be working out at Salt River Fields Monday, as they get ready for the World Baseball Classic. D-backs on the team include Willie Bloomquist, Heath Bell and David Hernandez.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.