Updated Feb 28, 2013 - 12:24 pm
Prado could be Poseidon
Apparently Prado's intensity button is stuck in the "ON" position.
This is the beating heart of the clubhouse chemistry question: can a human being inspire others to do better, work harder and be more prepared…every day? And, more importantly, can they do it over the course of 162 games?
But intensity without production is not leadership; it's the definition of a ticking time-bomb. If Martin Prado struggles, he will not be pleasant to be around and his leadership qualities will suffer; if he produces, his greatest gift to the D-backs will be the impact his person will have on his teammates. After all, a high tide floats all boats.
Here's hoping Prado is Poseidon.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.