Updated Feb 18, 2013 - 1:53 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks acquire Tony Campana from Chicago Cubs in three-player deal
The D-backs acquired Tony Campana from Chicago for minor leaguers Erick Leal and Jesus Castillo.
Campana, who was a 13th round pick by the Cubs back in 2008, played 184 games in the big leagues over the last two seasons. He is a career .262 hitter with 54 stolen bases in 59 attempts.
Both Leal and Castillo pitched for the D-backs in the Rookie-A Dominican Summer League in 2012.
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.