Arizona Sports' Spring Training Headquarters
It's spring here in the Valley and that means one thing: Spring Training.
One of the largest draws in Arizona, the Cactus League features 15 Major League Baseball teams from around the country -- including the hometown Arizona Diamondbacks -- prepping for the upcoming season in venues Valleywide.
This page is your Spring Training central. The map below will show you which stadium is closest to you and the team(s) that play there. We'll update the page daily with photos and keep you posted with on-going stories so you can brag to your neighbor over peanuts and a cold one.
Want to share your Spring Training photos with us? Send us an email!
View Valley Spring Training Venues in a larger map
Spring Training News
Tuesday, Jul 22, 4:19 pmPaul Goldschmidt has been named the Arizona Diamondbacks 2014 Heart and Hustle Award Winner by the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association. The only award voted on by former players, it is... Read more...
Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
Tuesday, Jul 22, 3:48 pmPerhaps it will soon be known as "Cutter-Gate." Or, maybe, this is a non-story that will run out of steam soon enough. At any rate, ever since former Diamondback Brandon McCarthy Read more...
Monday, Jul 21, 11:47 pmPHOENIX -- Miguel Cabrera ripped a 425-foot single off the top of the center field wall -- narrowly missing a home run by inches -- to propel the Detroit Tigers to a 4-3 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks... Read more...
Monday, Jul 21, 10:44 pmFor facing a team that was more than 130 percentage points better in the standings and starting a former Cy Young winner Monday night, the Arizona Diamondbacks put up a pretty respectable fight at home... Read more...
Monday, Jul 21, 8:24 pmComing off two solid seasons with the Oakland Athletics, Brandon McCarthy scored a two-year, $15.5 million deal with the Arizona Diamondbacks in December 2011. The 6-foot-7 veteran was expected to... Read more...
Sunday, Jul 20, 5:32 pmPHOENIX -- OK, let's get it out of the way. "I'd be remiss if I didn't say the force was with us today," Josh Collmenter said, referring to Star Wars Day at Chase Field. Yes, the force was strong... Read more...
Sunday, Jul 20, 4:13 pmWhen things are going good for a team, the little things tend to go its way. The Arizona Diamondbacks found this out Sunday, when a fortuitous foul ball proved to be key in their third straight victory... Read more...
Right-handers Archie Bradley, Braden Shipley make repeat appearance on ESPN insider's top prospects list
Sunday, Jul 20, 1:12 pmIt's no secret the Arizona Diamondbacks have pitching talent in their farm system. And for the third... Read more...
Saturday, Jul 19, 9:13 pmPHOENIX -- Different day, same script -- trail early, rally mid-game, bullpen nails down win. For the second consecutive day, the Arizona Diamondbacks come from behind to beat the Chicago Cubs, handing... Read more...
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Arizona Diamondbacks place Cody Ross on 15-day DL
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.