Arizona Sports' Spring Training Headquarters
It's spring here in the Valley and that means one thing: Spring Training.
One of the largest draws in Arizona, the Cactus League features 15 Major League Baseball teams from around the country -- including the hometown Arizona Diamondbacks -- prepping for the upcoming season in venues Valleywide.
This page is your Spring Training central. The map below will show you which stadium is closest to you and the team(s) that play there. We'll update the page daily with photos and keep you posted with on-going stories so you can brag to your neighbor over peanuts and a cold one.
Want to share your Spring Training photos with us? Send us an email!
View Valley Spring Training Venues in a larger map
Spring Training News
Thursday, Aug 28, 2:25 pmThe Arizona Diamondbacks have claimed outfielder Nolan Reimold off waivers from the Toronto Blue Jays, the team announced Thursday. A corresponding move will be made Friday. The 30-year-old Reimold... Read more...
Thursday, Aug 28, 2:07 pmThe New York Yankees are pleased with their season-altering trade of minor league catcher Peter O'Brien for former Arizona Diamondback Martin Prado. However, according to Read more...
Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
Wednesday, Aug 27, 10:49 pmPHOENIX -- Backed by another dominant pitching performance from their ace and a productive third inning offensively, the Los Angeles Dodgers downed the Arizona Diamondbacks Wednesday night, 3-1, completing... Read more...
Wednesday, Aug 27, 10:08 pmThe Arizona Diamondbacks don't have to host the Los Angeles Dodgers again until next season. That's the good news. The bad: In 10 home games against the Dodgers this season, the D-backs went home victors... Read more...
Tuesday, Aug 26, 11:07 pmPHOENIX -- The Los Angeles Dodgers put together a six-run fourth inning -- forcing Trevor Cahill's early exit and propelling them to a convincing 9-5 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks Tuesday night. The... Read more...
Tuesday, Aug 26, 10:22 pmTo suggest that Arizona Diamondbacks right-hander Trevor Cahill had been rolling in the month of August leading up to Tuesday's start at Chase Field would by no means have been an understatement. Cahill... Read more...
Tuesday, Aug 26, 6:18 pmAt this point in the season, 11 different pitchers have started at least one game for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Down the stretch, that number may increase even more, as the D-backs appear to be heading... Read more...
Sunday, Aug 24, 5:26 pmPHOENIX -- The San Diego Padres flipped the script on the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, avoiding the sweep with a 7-4 win. A day after Didi Gregorius beat the Padres with a clutch three-run homer,... Read more...
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.