Arizona Sports' Spring Training Headquarters
It's spring here in the Valley and that means one thing: Spring Training.
One of the largest draws in Arizona, the Cactus League features 15 Major League Baseball teams from around the country -- including the hometown Arizona Diamondbacks -- prepping for the upcoming season in venues Valleywide.
This page is your Spring Training central. The map below will show you which stadium is closest to you and the team(s) that play there. We'll update the page daily with photos and keep you posted with on-going stories so you can brag to your neighbor over peanuts and a cold one.
Want to share your Spring Training photos with us? Send us an email!
View Valley Spring Training Venues in a larger map
Spring Training News
Saturday, Apr 19, 9:50 amPHOENIX -- High socks. High motor. High IQ. In a day in age where the game of baseball has slowly but surely welcomed increasing forms of new-age analytics and technology, an old-fashioned mentality... Read more...
Saturday, Apr 19, 12:16 amThe Arizona Diamondbacks entered play Friday having lost six games in a row and five straight to start the season against their rivals, the Los Angeles Dodgers. They were an major league-worst 4-14... Read more...
Friday, Apr 18, 10:21 pmWade Miley was once again a godsend to an otherwise struggling Arizona Diamondbacks starting rotation on Friday, but his work was nearly squandered and he came away without a decision in his team's 4-2... Read more...
Friday, Apr 18, 9:58 pmCody Ross suffered a freak hip injury during an early-August game against the New York Mets last season. He underwent... Read more...
Friday, Apr 18, 3:21 pmThe Arizona Diamondbacks are ready to welcome Cody Ross back to the lineup. The team announced Friday it had reinstated the outfielder from the 15-day disabled list. In a corresponding move, the team... Read more...
Thursday, Apr 17, 4:12 pmThe Arizona Diamondbacks are not 4-14 because of any one thing. Pitching, defense, hitting -- it's all been pretty bad. "This team should not be going through this," ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian... Read more...
Thursday, Apr 17, 10:01 amThe Arizona Diamondbacks are off to a nightmarish start to the 2014 season. The D-backs are 4-14, the worst 18-game start in team history. They're 1-11 (including two games in Australia) at home and... Read more...
Thursday, Apr 17, 8:54 amFor those who were vociferously calling for the Arizona Diamondbacks to call up prized prospect Archie Bradley from the minor leagues, a word of advice. Chill. Bradley was touched up for four runs... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 8:34 pmThe numbers speak for themselves. Through 18 games, the Arizona Diamondbacks are 4-14 overall with a 1-11 record at home, including an 0-6 mark on their most recent homestand -- one in which they got... Read more...
- Reserve outfielder Tony Campana supplies spark during D-backs' sluggish start
- Hill, Diamondbacks top Dodgers in extra innings
- Diamondbacks exorcise some demons in win over Dodgers
- D-backs break winless streak, beat Dodgers in extras: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Cody Ross goes hitless in season debut
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.