B.J. Upton weighs in on potential family reunion in Atlanta
The Justin Upton trade rumors have heated up on Wednesday, and the Atlanta Braves have emerged as the frontrunner to land the talented D-backs outfielder.
One person who is excited about the possibility of Upton joining the Braves is his brother, B.J., who signed a five-year contract with Atlanta this offseason.
Wow these @jus10up10 rumors have me excited. Please don't tease me like this... Would be a dream come true if it happens— BJ Upton (@BJUPTON2) January 23, 2013
The Braves would possess one of the game's elite outfields if they are able to unite the Upton brothers in Atlanta.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian on trading Gerardo Parra: 'Maybe you've got to look at it'
- Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall: Bullpen is where trades may come from
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.