Updated Nov 8, 2012 - 4:58 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks 2b Aaron Hill wins NL Silver Slugger Award
The award is given to the best offensive player at each position in each league, as voted by Major League Baseball managers and coaches.
Hill hit .302 with 26 home runs and 85 RBI last season. He scored 93 runs and stole 14 bases for the Diamondbacks.
Acquired in a 2010 trade, Hill becomes the fifth Diamondback to win the award, joining Luis Gonzalez, Micah Owings, Justin Upton and Daniel Hudson.
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.