Updated Jul 15, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Phoenix Suns could have some different looking jerseys in 2014-15
During the year, the Suns wore their home whites (which featured absolutely zero purple), their road purples, the alternate sleeved orange uniforms and the slick black NBA Latin Nights ensemble.
This year, there could be a couple more different looks. According to Uni-Watch.com's Phil Hecken, the Suns' Latin Nights jersey will be very similar to their standard road jersey.
Designer Conrad Burry also tweeted out details of new uniforms in the NBA in the 2014-15 season, and the Suns show up under the category of "Pride" jerseys.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.