Updated Jul 15, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Phoenix Suns could have some different looking jerseys in 2014-15
During the year, the Suns wore their home whites (which featured absolutely zero purple), their road purples, the alternate sleeved orange uniforms and the slick black NBA Latin Nights ensemble.
This year, there could be a couple more different looks. According to Uni-Watch.com's Phil Hecken, the Suns' Latin Nights jersey will be very similar to their standard road jersey.
Designer Conrad Burry also tweeted out details of new uniforms in the NBA in the 2014-15 season, and the Suns show up under the category of "Pride" jerseys.
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Phoenix Suns GM on Eric Bledsoe: 'I think he will be back at the end of the day'
- Phoenix Suns go all in on two point-guard lineups
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Thursday July 17ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard gives his take on Eric Bledsoe’s contract situation with the Phoeni