Updated Jul 11, 2014 - 8:31 am
Report: FA guard Anthony Morrow considering Phoenix Suns
Thursday, several insiders reported that restricted free agent guard Isaiah Thomas was meeting with the Suns.
Friday, David Aldridge of TNT says Phoenix could be in the future for another free agent sharpshooter.
FA guard Anthony Morrow still considering the Clippers, Heat, Wizards, Raptors and Suns, per source. All willing to use some portion of MLE.— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 10, 2014
Morrow, 28, is a six-year veteran who spent last season with the New Orleans Pelicans. In 76 games he averaged 8.4 points and just under two rebounds per contest. His real value is in his shooting. Morrow shot .458 from behind the three-point line in 2013-14, the third time he's shot over 45 percent from downtown in his career.
His career mark of .428 from three-point range is eighth on the all-time NBA list, and third-best among current players behind only Golden State's Stephen Curry and Utah's Steve Novak.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.