Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 10:25 pm
Report: LeBron James narrows final choices down to Cavaliers and Heat, Suns on the outside
According to Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski, four-time MVP LeBron James has narrowed his list of possible destinations down to two teams.
Unfortunately for the Phoenix Suns, James didn't include them among his finalists.
Wojnarowski, speaking during an appearance on FOX Sports Live, reported that the two-time champion will decide between his current team, the Miami Heat, and his former team, the Cleveland Cavaliers.
James' agent, Rich Paul, reportedly met with Suns owner Robert Sarver last week, but it appears as though there will be no sit down between his client and the front office.
There's no word yet as to whether or not Paul, who also represents Suns restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe, has formally reached out to Phoenix regarding James' decision.
The former No. 1 overall pick spent his first seven seasons in the NBA with Cleveland, leading his hometown team to one Finals appearance.
After bolting for Miami in the Summer 2010, James has won two titles, claimed three MVP awards and made four trips to the NBA Finals.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.