Updated Jun 26, 2014 - 8:56 pm
Suns take UW-Green Bay stretch forward Alec Brown with No. 50 pick in 2014 NBA Draft
A 7-foot-1 stretch forward, Brown averaged 15.6 points and 5.7 rebounds per game with the Phoenix as a senior. He also shot 42 percent from three-point range.
In addition to his scoring prowess, the 21-year-old recorded 3.1 blocks per game in 2013-14.
Brown took a pre-draft visit to the Valley back on May 27, where he was paired alongside Keith Appling, Deonte Burton, Artem Klimenko, JaKarr Sampson and Jamil Wilson.
At the NBA Combine, Brown impressed scouts by knocking down 18 of 25 attempts from distance.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.