The Pulse: Dragic should play in the World Cup
Thursday, we asked if you agreed with Goran Dragic's decision to play for Slovenia in the FIBA World Cup.
A total of 566 votes were submitted, 280 of which went toward agreeing with the point guard's decision.
It wasn't a clear-cut choice, however, as 220 votes went to "No" and another 60 to "Undecided."
Recently, Suns GM Ryan McDonough said the team supports their star's decision, even saying it "can be a positive thing for him and us."
However, if Dragic wears down during the NBA season because of what should be a somewhat strenuous offseason, the decision may not look so good after all.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.