The Pulse: Suns should offer up multiple first-round picks, if Kevin Love willing to sign extension
The three-time All-Star is set to be a free agent after next season, leading many to report that Minnesota might try to trade him now in an effort to obtain assets before he walks.
Among the teams likely interested in the former UCLA standout is none other than the Phoenix Suns.
So with that in mind, we at ArizonaSports.com ask readers whether they'd be in favor of the Suns trading more than one of their first-round picks in an effort to land one of the league's premiere big men.
Not surprisingly, the top two options -- Yes, whatever it takes (21) and Yes, but only if he signs an extension (55 percent) -- took home 788 out of a possible 1,045 votes.
There were some fans, however, who were a little skittish about a possible trade for Love -- with 14 percent suggesting that they might be in favor of the move, but it would depend on the players/picks leaving Phoenix.
The smallest faction of voters (10 percent) admitted that they don't want anything to do with Love, if the cost to acquire him involves two first-round picks.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.