The Pulse: Suns should offer up multiple first-round picks, if Kevin Love willing to sign extension
The three-time All-Star is set to be a free agent after next season, leading many to report that Minnesota might try to trade him now in an effort to obtain assets before he walks.
Among the teams likely interested in the former UCLA standout is none other than the Phoenix Suns.
So with that in mind, we at ArizonaSports.com ask readers whether they'd be in favor of the Suns trading more than one of their first-round picks in an effort to land one of the league's premiere big men.
Not surprisingly, the top two options -- Yes, whatever it takes (21) and Yes, but only if he signs an extension (55 percent) -- took home 788 out of a possible 1,045 votes.
There were some fans, however, who were a little skittish about a possible trade for Love -- with 14 percent suggesting that they might be in favor of the move, but it would depend on the players/picks leaving Phoenix.
The smallest faction of voters (10 percent) admitted that they don't want anything to do with Love, if the cost to acquire him involves two first-round picks.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.