Updated May 13, 2014 - 3:11 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Archie Goodwin arrested earlier this month in Arkansas
Phoenix Suns guard Archie Goodwin was arrested in his hometown of Little Rock, Ark. earlier this month.
On May 4 Goodwin was cited for disorderly conduct and refusal to submit to arrest outside a skating rink, according to azcentral sports' Paul Coro, while on with Arizona Sports 98.7's Bickley & Marotta Tuesday.
Arkansas State Police said Goodwin cursed and displayed aggressive behavior toward another person while leaving the establishment. He will have a court date on June 3.
The Suns' rookie played in 52 games. He scored 29 points in the final game of the season against the Sacramento Kings.
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Phoenix Suns GM on Eric Bledsoe: 'I think he will be back at the end of the day'
- Phoenix Suns go all in on two point-guard lineups
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Thursday July 17ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard gives his take on Eric Bledsoe’s contract situation with the Phoeni