The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
On Wednesday, April 23, we asked, "Which sporting event will garner the most of your attention this summer?"
The NBA Playoffs, MLB regular season, NHL Playoffs, Arena football and the PGA Tour were the options we gave.
Despite having our beloved Phoenix Suns sit out this year's postseason, the most popular answer in the poll was the NBA Playoffs, although it won by a slight margin.
Perhaps the Miami Heat will three-peat in the postseason, or maybe a new champ will be crowned. Either way, it looks like many of you will be tuned in.
The basketball playoffs garnered 36 percent of the 805 total votes in our poll, while MLB's regular season came in second place with 31 percent of the vote -- that's even with the Arizona Diamondbacks struggling.
It was a close race for third between the other three options. Twelve percent of our readers clicked on the NHL Playoffs, 11 percent chose the PGA Tour and 10 percent said the Arena Football League will have their attention the most.
Whatever you're looking forward to the most, here's to a memorable summer in the world of sports!
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.