Clippers rally from 17 down to beat Suns
Chris Paul added 20 points, including a 32-foot 3-pointer just before the shot clock was to expire to put the Clippers up for good 108-106 with 1:48 to play.
Eight Suns players reached double figures, led by Marcus Morris' 16 points.
Phoenix fell into a three-way tie with Memphis and Dallas for the last two playoff spots in the West. Phoenix used a 22-5 run to lead 91-74 with 1:49 left in the third period and was up 91-78 entering the fourth.
Griffin had been listed as doubtful for the game with back spasms.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.