The Pulse: Most expect Suns to reach playoffs
On Wednesday, we wanted to know: Will either the Phoenix Suns or Phoenix Coyotes make the playoffs? Will both?
As their seasons wind down and playoff races heat up, which Arizona team will reach the postseason?
And after tallying 565 votes, there was real optimism for both.
While 32 percent of voters expected just the Suns to make the postseason, 194 fans (representing 34 percent) anticipated a berth for both the Coyotes and the Suns.
Only 19 percent outed themselves as the pessimists who expect neither team to make the playoffs while 15 percent (84) foresaw a berth for the Coyotes and not the Suns.
You can follow the playoff races on ArizonaSports.com for up-to-date standings breakdowns:
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.