Updated Mar 24, 2014 - 2:45 pm
Eric Bledsoe, Phoenix Suns get back to the way things were before
In seven games since returning from a meniscus injury, Bledsoe has averaged 15.3 points, 5.3 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game, and the Phoenix Suns (41-29) are 5-2 in that stretch.
Bledsoe rejoined the backcourt with point guard Goran Dragic, who is averaging 18.2 points and shooting an impressive 51 percent from the field in the last seven games.
Ever since the duo was reunited on March 12, Dragic has only scored under 18 points once and Bledsoe has had two 20-point performances to go along with a double-double in his second game back.
During the 33-game stretch that Bledsoe was out, Dragic increased his scoring average to 22.9 from 18.9 in the month prior, and became more consistent from the three-point line.
Dragic kept the team afloat during Bledsoe's absence, going 17-16 without him and keeping their playoff hopes alive.
With both of them healthy, and only twelve games remaining in the regular season, the Suns have found a good time to get hot.
In the middle of a three-game winning streak, the Suns are behind the Dallas Mavericks and the Memphis Grizzlies by a half game for the last two Western Conference Playoff spots.
In a race to the finish, the Suns play both the Mavericks and Grizzlies in consecutive games during the last week of the regular season before their final game against the Sacramento Kings.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.