Updated Mar 24, 2014 - 2:45 pm
Eric Bledsoe, Phoenix Suns get back to the way things were before
In seven games since returning from a meniscus injury, Bledsoe has averaged 15.3 points, 5.3 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game, and the Phoenix Suns (41-29) are 5-2 in that stretch.
Bledsoe rejoined the backcourt with point guard Goran Dragic, who is averaging 18.2 points and shooting an impressive 51 percent from the field in the last seven games.
Ever since the duo was reunited on March 12, Dragic has only scored under 18 points once and Bledsoe has had two 20-point performances to go along with a double-double in his second game back.
During the 33-game stretch that Bledsoe was out, Dragic increased his scoring average to 22.9 from 18.9 in the month prior, and became more consistent from the three-point line.
Dragic kept the team afloat during Bledsoe's absence, going 17-16 without him and keeping their playoff hopes alive.
With both of them healthy, and only twelve games remaining in the regular season, the Suns have found a good time to get hot.
In the middle of a three-game winning streak, the Suns are behind the Dallas Mavericks and the Memphis Grizzlies by a half game for the last two Western Conference Playoff spots.
In a race to the finish, the Suns play both the Mavericks and Grizzlies in consecutive games during the last week of the regular season before their final game against the Sacramento Kings.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.