The Pulse: Suns should give Alex Len more playing time
This time, we asked if the Suns should be playing rookie Alex Len more than they have been.
A total of 456 votes were submitted, and 46 percent of them say the Suns should be giving the No. 5 overall pick more time than he has been receiving.
The next highest total, 39 percent, say Len should only play if he's good enough to help the team win games.
Only 15 percent of the voters feel like the Suns should leave Len on the bench due to not being ready to contribute.
Len has appeared in 25 games this year, and is averaging 8.6 minutes per contest. He is averaging 2.0 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.