The Pulse: Suns should give Alex Len more playing time
This time, we asked if the Suns should be playing rookie Alex Len more than they have been.
A total of 456 votes were submitted, and 46 percent of them say the Suns should be giving the No. 5 overall pick more time than he has been receiving.
The next highest total, 39 percent, say Len should only play if he's good enough to help the team win games.
Only 15 percent of the voters feel like the Suns should leave Len on the bench due to not being ready to contribute.
Len has appeared in 25 games this year, and is averaging 8.6 minutes per contest. He is averaging 2.0 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t