The Pulse: Fans think Phoenix Suns made right move in standing pat at deadline
On Friday, Feb. 21, the question revolved around whether or not fans were happy that the Phoenix Suns didn't make a move before the trade deadline.
With 773 people responding, an overwhelming majority (69 percent) chose the option "Great, this team is fine as is."
The only other choice with a significant number of votes was "Alright, a small upgrade would have helped," with 28 percent of voters taking this option.
Finally, 3 percent of people responding thought it wasn't good that the Suns stayed pat, and 1 percent answered that the team's inaction was "Terrible, this team needs help."
At 33-21, the Suns are well-positioned, even without high-profile guard Eric Bledsoe, to make a playoff push in the West. There were rumors about the team being interested in power forwards like Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill and Zach Randolph, but Phoenix ultimately chose to stick with its existing assets.
Thursday's trade deadline was mostly quiet around the league, as the only high-profile deal involved the Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers swapping swingmen Danny Granger and Evan Turner.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.