Phoenix Suns recall rookie Archie Goodwin from Development League
Goodwin, a first round draft pick, put up 24.3 points per game and shot over 55 percent in three recent outings with the Bakersfield Jam.
The Kentucky product was first sent to the D-League on Jan. 23 for two games. He returned to the Suns and played in just one game -- seeing 15 minutes of action on Feb. 1 against Charlotte, scoring 4 points -- and then was sent back to Bakersfield on Wednesday.
The 19-year-old rookie is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds per game on 38.1 percent shooting in 37 appearances for the Suns.
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.