Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to participate in Rising Stars Challenge
Plumlee, 25, is averaging 9.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game in his first season with the Suns.
A former first-round pick of the Indiana Pacers, Plumlee will compete for Team Hill, for which former Sun Grant Hill is serving in the role of general manager and Nate McMillan is the head coach.
Plumlee is the eighth player in Suns history to participate in the game, joining Wesley Person, Trevor Ruffin, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire and Markieff Morris.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.