Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic to participate in All-Star weekend
The league announced its field for the Taco Bell Skills Challenge Thursday, and the Suns' leading scorer is on the list.
The challenge is introducing a new format featuring four teams of two players each, and they will compete in a two-round timed relay-style course consisting of dribbling, passing and shooting stations.
Dragic's teammate for the event will be the Thunder's Reggie Jackson.
Other participants include Portland's Damian Lillard, Utah's Trey Burke, Toronto's DeMar Derozan, Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo, Philadelphia's Michael Carter-Williams and Orlando's Victor Oladipo.
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.