Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic to participate in All-Star weekend
The league announced its field for the Taco Bell Skills Challenge Thursday, and the Suns' leading scorer is on the list.
The challenge is introducing a new format featuring four teams of two players each, and they will compete in a two-round timed relay-style course consisting of dribbling, passing and shooting stations.
Dragic's teammate for the event will be the Thunder's Reggie Jackson.
Other participants include Portland's Damian Lillard, Utah's Trey Burke, Toronto's DeMar Derozan, Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo, Philadelphia's Michael Carter-Williams and Orlando's Victor Oladipo.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.