Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic to participate in All-Star weekend
The league announced its field for the Taco Bell Skills Challenge Thursday, and the Suns' leading scorer is on the list.
The challenge is introducing a new format featuring four teams of two players each, and they will compete in a two-round timed relay-style course consisting of dribbling, passing and shooting stations.
Dragic's teammate for the event will be the Thunder's Reggie Jackson.
Other participants include Portland's Damian Lillard, Utah's Trey Burke, Toronto's DeMar Derozan, Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo, Philadelphia's Michael Carter-Williams and Orlando's Victor Oladipo.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.