The Pulse: Suns fans don't want Pau Gasol
Tuesday, we asked you about the possibility of the Phoenix Suns trading for Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol.
A total of 801 votes were submitted, with the vast majority of people being either apprehensive or just plain against the move.
Of the three choices, the most votes, 356, went to "No, he's washed up." That made up 43 percent of the total.
The runner up was "Maybe, but I worry he'll mess up team chemistry," which earned 293 votes, or 37 percent.
Just 162 votes went for "Yes, he's good and can help," meaning only 20 percent of you feel like the Suns would be wise to add the four-time All-Star.
Of course, it may be a moot point anyway, as John Gambadoro reported that the Suns have never talked to the Lakers about a Gasol trade.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.