The Pulse: Suns fans don't want Pau Gasol
Tuesday, we asked you about the possibility of the Phoenix Suns trading for Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol.
A total of 801 votes were submitted, with the vast majority of people being either apprehensive or just plain against the move.
Of the three choices, the most votes, 356, went to "No, he's washed up." That made up 43 percent of the total.
The runner up was "Maybe, but I worry he'll mess up team chemistry," which earned 293 votes, or 37 percent.
Just 162 votes went for "Yes, he's good and can help," meaning only 20 percent of you feel like the Suns would be wise to add the four-time All-Star.
Of course, it may be a moot point anyway, as John Gambadoro reported that the Suns have never talked to the Lakers about a Gasol trade.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?