Phoenix Suns assign Archie Goodwin to D-League again
The announcement came Wednesday.
Goodwin, 19, was selected with the 29th pick in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft out of Kentucky. He has appeared in just 37 games for the Suns, and is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds in 10.5 minutes per game.
This will be Goodwin's second stint in the D-League after previously being there from Jan. 23 to Jan. 26. In two games with the Bakersfield Jam, the Suns' affiliate, he averaged 29.5 points and 6.0 rebounds in 44.0 minutes per game.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.