Phoenix Suns assign Archie Goodwin to D-League again
The announcement came Wednesday.
Goodwin, 19, was selected with the 29th pick in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft out of Kentucky. He has appeared in just 37 games for the Suns, and is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds in 10.5 minutes per game.
This will be Goodwin's second stint in the D-League after previously being there from Jan. 23 to Jan. 26. In two games with the Bakersfield Jam, the Suns' affiliate, he averaged 29.5 points and 6.0 rebounds in 44.0 minutes per game.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.