Phoenix Suns assign Archie Goodwin to D-League again
The announcement came Wednesday.
Goodwin, 19, was selected with the 29th pick in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft out of Kentucky. He has appeared in just 37 games for the Suns, and is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds in 10.5 minutes per game.
This will be Goodwin's second stint in the D-League after previously being there from Jan. 23 to Jan. 26. In two games with the Bakersfield Jam, the Suns' affiliate, he averaged 29.5 points and 6.0 rebounds in 44.0 minutes per game.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.