The Pulse: Suns season more 'surprising' than anything else
Over the weekend, we asked what word best describes the first half of the Phoenix Suns' season.
A total of 812 votes were submitted, with the overwhelming majority saying the season has been "surprising," which earned 432 (53 percent).
The next closest was "outstanding," which earned 196 votes, and it was followed by "entertaining," which had 165.
Nineteen wayward souls selected "disappointing," which makes you wonder what they were expecting from the team going into the campaign.
Entering play Monday, the Suns are 25-18 on the season and seventh place in the Western Conference.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?