Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 3:54 pm
Phoenix Suns to debut sleeved orange jersey Friday against Dallas Mavericks
The Phoenix Suns announced they will debut their sleeved alternate jersey Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
The designs on the orange jersey is similar to what is on the team's home white and road purple duds. All three looks are new for this season.
Over the summer, the Suns became the second team in the NBA to introduce a short-sleeve uniform, following the Golden State Warriors.
The Suns will wear the orange jersey during all Friday home games as part of "Orange Fridays." The first 3,000 fans in attendance Friday will receive a P.J. Tucker orange sleeved jersey drink cooler.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?